FREE Identity Theft Resolution Services
Thieves want to steal your identity. Don’t let them get away with it!
Identity thieves steal mail, skim credit cards, hack into ATMs, and rummage through garbage in the search for their next victim. In the blink of an eye, criminals misuse bits and pieces of your personal information to obtain fraudulent credit and make unauthorized purchases. If you’re the victim, you need expert help…NOW!
Suspect fraud? Need immediate identity theft assistance?
Want to protect confidential information? Just call Erie and Niagara at (800) 234-9876
As a covered policyholder, you and your household family members* have free, unlimited one-on-one access to a highly experienced fraud specialist at ©CyberScout, the nation’s leader in identity management and fraud education. Simply call us at (800) 234-9876 and we’ll transfer your call to an on-demand fraud specialist at CyberScout.
Your personal fraud specialist does the hard work for you and guides you through the resolution process -- step-by step from start to finish -- so you can move on with your life. With years of experience dealing with law enforcement, government agencies, creditors and credit bureaus, these fraud specialists determine your best course of action, cut through the red tape and handle all the hard work for you -- so you don’t have to struggle on your own.
This policyholder benefit is free, no matter how many times you use it.
There is no charge to use this service -- no enrollment forms. No matter how often you obtain Identity Theft Resolution Services, this value-added benefit is absolutely free. Since this is not an insurance product, obtaining free service does not require filing a claim and will not affect your policy or your premium in any way.**
You get all these FREE services…
Call immediately to lock out identity thieves:
- If your wallet or purse is lost or stolen
- If your home or mailbox is burglarized
- If you see suspicious charges on your credit or debit account
- If you notice someone looking over your shoulder while you use an ATM or laptop
- If you find out that an organization you deal with has had a security breach
- If you want to protect the personal information of your deceased spouse
- When planning a local or cross-country move
- When you or your spouse are slated for active military service abroad
Identity Theft Resolution
You don’t have to face the risk alone, with:
- Unlimited personal assistance from the same dedicated fraud specialist
- Systematic notification to credit bureaus, creditors, government agencies, including credit file alerts
- Phone calls and help in preparation of all resolution documents
- Assistance filing a police report and creating a Fraud Victim Affidavit, as needed
- Comprehensive case file to aid law enforcement and claims’ handling
- One year of free fraud monitoring of 1,000 public record databases for victims, plus one year of free credit monitoring including a 3-in-1 credit report for identity theft victims
- Medical identity theft assistance
- Assistance with child identity theft
- Up to a year of follow-up to make sure identity theft doesn’t happen again
Replace documents and identification lost, stolen or destroyed while traveling abroad or after a natural disaster or fire, with:
- Worldwide toll-free access to a fraud specialist, when you call us before you leave the U.S.
- Rapid replacement of travel documents needed to return home
- Follow-up to protect against or resolve identity theft after you return to the country
- Post-disaster assistance with emergency authentication
- Assistance accessing, protecting and reassembling financial, credit and employment data and files
Don't Wait Until You're a Victim
If you want more identity theft information or think you might be a victim of identity theft:
- 1. Simply call us at (800) 234-9876
- 2. We'll transfer you to your personal-touch fraud specialist at CyberScout's Resolution Center. There is no added cost to you for these services, no matter how often you talk to a fraud specialist.
These fraud specialists determine your best course of action, cut through the red tape and do most of the heavy lifting - so you don't have to struggle on your own.
For news on the latest identity scams and access to a wealth of resources and proactive tips to help you avoid becoming a victim, Click here or visit enia-idtheft.com
Note: Identity protection services are available to a spouse and/or immediate family members under 26 years old who live in the household.
Identity Theft Resolution Services Powered by: